1. Do you like blue cheese? No!
2. Have you ever smoked a cigarette? Yup, several. Started and stopped in my twenties. Never addicted, though my kids are absolutely scandalized that I ever smoked at all. Worse, I even smoked those clove cigs sometimes because it was oh-so-hip to do in the local pseudo-punk crowd. Did you know I was once a pseudo-punk? I was! Anyway, the kids think it's the neatest thing that I came home at 5 years old and told my parents they had to stop smoking because that's what we were told in school, and my parents did stop!
3. Do you own a gun? No.
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? Never been, and I get so jealous when I see those Sonic commercials! They are so cruel to show them to someone who doesn't have a Sonic nearby!
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Yes.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I used to love them as a kid. Now they kind of gross me out, but that usually won't stop me from having one if there are no hamburgers to be had.
7. Favorite Christmas Song? Christmas Wrapping by the Waitresses.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee.
9. Can you do push ups? 10 at a time, a few reps, but on my knees! I'm working on it :).
10. Favorite movie? Strictly Ballroom.
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? A twenty year-old beat-up Avon necklace that I use as a bracelet.
12. Favorite hobby? Knitting, eating :).
13. Do you work with people who idolize you? I don't think so!
14. Do you have ADD? No.
15. What's one trait that you hate about yourself? Perfectionism. Working on that, too. Kids help with that, a lot :).
16. Middle name: Ann.
17. Three thoughts at this moment: I can't wait for the two-year old to go to bed! I'm so hot, even with the AC on. I have to knit!
18. Three things you bought yesterday: pool float, swim diapers, Mickey Mouse underwear for the two year old...specifically requested, so I had to hunt them down!
19. Name 3 drinks you drink regularly. Coffee, tea and water.
20. Current worry right now? Having enough of summer left to finish my summer blanket!
21. Current hate right now? Political game-playing and scheming.
22. Favorite place to be? Beach.
23. How did you bring in the New Year? Party with friends.
24. Where would you like to go? Italy.
25. Name three people who will complete this. I don't know, I haven't asked anyone yet!
26. Whose answer do you want to read the most? I am addicted to reading my friends' memes...I want to read them all!
27. What color shirt are you wearing? Pale blue.
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Don't know, haven't yet.
29. Can you whistle? I can make a sound, but not a tune.
30. Favorite color? Red.
31. Would you be a pirate? Never.
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? Don't sing in the shower.
33. Favorite girl's name? My daughter's.
34. Favorite boy's name? Connor, right now anyway. Two year old, if a boy, was to be Connor Nathan.
35.What's in your pocket right now? No pockets.
36. Last thing that made you laugh? My SnB friends.
37. Best bed sheets as a child? Can't remember.
38. Worst injury you've ever had? Hmmm. I don't think I've had stitches, yet. I broke all four front teeth falling as a toddler - good balance, huh? Maybe I'll go with Nutmeg Knitter and say...giving birth?
39. Do you love where you live? I love it! I wouldn't want to live anywhere else.
40. How many TVs do you have in your house? 4. Yes, I said 4. Got a problem with that? :)
41. Who is your loudest friend? Has to be Yankee. But it's part of her southern charm!
42. How many dogs do you have? None.
43. Does someone have a crush on you? Yes, I'm afraid. My Oedipal 6-year-old.
44. If you could marry a movie actor/actress who would it be? Gabriel Byrne.
45. What is your favorite book? The Four Agreements. And I'm really not a self-helpy type reader. But this one, this book literally changed my life.
46. What is your favorite candy? Chocolate anything. Or anything covered in chocolate. Chocolate. Chocolate. Did I mention chocolate?
47. Who is your favorite sports team? Kansas City Chiefs.
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? Oh my goodness. I can't think of one.
49. What were you doing at 12 AM last night? Watching Keith Olbermann talk to my girlfriend, Rachel Maddow.
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning? Why did the kids wake up so early???
Fun! Whoever wants to take this, feel free! Just let me know that you did because I want to see your answers!
OK, progress...I am within TWO ROWS of finishing the length of my Moderne Log Cabin blanket! Hooray for me! Now I will have to add 33 garter ridges to the side to widen it a bit, this part is not in the pattern. Then the border but I won't even think about that right now.
I finished the Heather Zig Zag socks for Schaefer Yarns. They are mailed already, but I didn't have a camera to take an FO pic anyway :(. Here they are, half done:
You know, just picture another one right beside it, exactly like that one :). That works, right? Sorry you can't really see the zig zags. Even when my camera worked, it was horrible with close ups...hey, silver lining...my next camera will probably be better with that!! Anyway, if you click on the link above for the socks, the pic there shows the pattern pretty well.
On to the remainder of the blanket, then to some socks for a friend's dad. Busy busy. Even if I have no photographical proof!